Your privacy is critically important to us.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have to correspond with you.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather your personal information.
- We do not share your personal data with any of our partners without your consent.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
- Our websites
- to explore our business
- to correspond with us
- to get updates from our business
Personal Information We Collect
We only collect information about you when you intend to fill out Contact Us form. We use that information from Contact Us form to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better based on customer feedback.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we do not intend to collect your personal information, but in order for us to reach out to you or answer your queries we need your name, your phone number or your email.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically, using Cookies. Websites Cookies enable our service to operate securely and avoid website hacking attacks. If we disable Cookies, it may also become difficult for individuals to track our business via internet search engines.
That’s it! Thanks for reading.